Join the Association
The BC Bottle and Recycling Depot Association offers 3 types of memberships:
- Voting Member: Any depot carrying on business in British Columbia which is approved for membership by the Board of Directors and which complies with the conditions set out in the BCBRDA by-laws. Each Voting Member is entitled to appoint a person as its Authorized Representative and may revoke or change such appointment by notice in writing to the Association.
Voting Member annual membership fees are calculated by the container volume of the depot @ $550 per million containers.
- Associate Member: Any person, business or organization who applies for associate membership and:
1. Pays the required dues, fees and assessments of the Association
2. Is in a related environmental or support industry
- Is approved by the Board of Directors
1. Complies with the conditions set out in BCBRDA by-laws
Associate Members shall not be permitted to vote on Association matters other than the election of the Associate Board Member. Associate Members may participate on select Task forces and Committees. Associate membership does not include complimentary entrance to cost bearing events.
Associate Member annual membership fees are offered at a flat rate of $500.
- Honorary Member: Any person, business or organization appointed by the Board of Directors for meritorious contribution to the Association.
Honorary Members shall not be permitted to vote on Association matters.